I pick up my bat and my backpack and walk out of my home. yeah- I know it doesn&…

I pick up my bat and my backpack and walk out of my home. yeah- I know it doesn't really look like a typical home. I sling my bag over my shoulder and head to the local diner. I put my head phones in not particularly paying any attention when I bump into some one. I look up at the guy he looks maybe a year older than me and alot richer. He had brown hair and green eyes. He was WAY taller than me and he wears headphone around his neck and designer clothes. I back and murmur “Uh sorry.”

Source: kittyloverlove

The post I pick up my bat and my backpack and walk out of my home. yeah- I know it doesn&… appeared first on Wrestling Is Fun!.



from Wrestling Is Fun! http://ift.tt/2CTcMYA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1870-CC The first coins to bear the distinguishing “CC” mintmark of the Carson C…